Career With Landmark
It is a creative, innovative & people oriented organization
providing individual opportunity, personal satisfaction &
rewarding challenges to all the employees of the organization.
Landmark's personnel management policy is revolving around facilitating
every individual associated with landmark, to excel on professional
and personal goals.
Architect: Job ID (ARC-CIV)
- Professionally qualified architectural designers with substantial experience.
- Project Architect experience including design and project management.
- Proficient in the use of software packages i.e. AutoCAD, Micro station, 3D packages.
- Effective time management as you may be allocated to multiple projects.
- Experience working on large multi-disciplined projects, from conception to completion.
- Commercial awareness and a flexible attitude to both the type of work undertaken, and the level of responsibility accepted
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work within small project teams as part of large Architecture business.
- Have an understanding of how buildings are put together
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be advantageous
- A relevant qualification such as a Engineering/Diploma in Civil Engineering or a CAD Technician qualification will be a big plus.
- You will be required to produce detailed designs from Architects' sketches
- To work as part of an integrated team to meet project deadlines
- Minimum experience: 3 years
Civil Engineer: Job ID (ENG-CIV)
- Assisting the project manager in checking the raw materials and other basic materials.
- Assisting the project manager in execution of work as per drawing and BOQ specification.
- Assisting the project manager in checking the variation in quantities if any and finding the reasons for the same.
- Assisting the project manager in making the quantities of extra item at site.
- Co-ordination between different agencies working at site-civil, electrical, HVAC etc. for smooth implementation.
- Implementing standard formats for different activities to execute the work by standardized working technique.
- Checking the bills with contractor and forwarding it to the project manager.
- Making the reconciliation of materials along with bill.
- Recording quality parameters for executing work at site.
- Making register for key materials as per standard formats.
- Candidate should be a degree holder in civil.
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in construction/ real estate industry.
- Should have basic computer knowledge.
- Should have experience of handling commercial and residential projects.
- Will be reporting to project manager.
Project Coordinator: Job ID(PMO-COO)
- Will manage and ensure the timely delivery of projects.
- Provide effective coordination with all the agencies like the architect, interior designer, services consultants, construction team, landscape architect and vendors.
- In addition to this he will contribute to reporting activities, financial management, vendor identification and selection, communication with vendors and suppliers and coordination of all project planning meetings.
- As the single point of contact for Project Services, he will showcase your excellent communication and relationship building skills and provide advice on related issues.
- The ability to read and interpret construction documents and building specifications is essential, as is knowledge of contract law, construction industry practices and regulations, and applicable codes and legislation.
- Knowledge of MS Project and prior work in similar field would be an asset. Proficiency in MS Office Suite is assumed.
- Should hold a degree or diploma in Design, Construction, Building Sciences or a related field and have 3+ years of experience in construction project management.
- Relevant coordination experience.
- Must have worked on at least two projects from tendering stage to completion in regards to MEP.
- Knowledge of Auto CAD, computer applications, drawings, tenders, etc
- Good communication and inter personal skills.
Project Manager: Job ID (PMO-PM)
- Prior experience of minimum 5 years in a similar role is a pre-requisite.
- You will have substantial exposure to construction management of all projects.
- Apart from overall project control, you will be involved in all aspects of contract agreements & costs, and should be competent to make recommendations and bring value engineering to the project.
- As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for directing the professional Consultants and assuming responsibility for the timely delivery of the Project through the pre and post tender stages and within agreed cost parameters.
- Applicants should possess excellent communication & inter-personal skills, leadership qualities, negotiation skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Prior experience with high-rise projects will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Industrial, Residential and commercial construction projects.
- Should be responsible for planning, scheduling, project monitoring and should have through knowledge in tendering, logistics, cost budgeting and contracts management.
- Should have extremely good client management skills and should be operationally string enough to optimise resources
Corporate Communications: Job ID (PRO-MGR)
- Handle & manage media relations and press conferences.
- Should have excellent communication, presentation skills & networking with media correspondents & should possess understanding of media role in corporate image.
- Must be able to handle and lead the conference meetings and even give presentations to the corporate clients.
- Liaison with various clients to manage company image & growth.
- Coordinate & provide support to the higher management in maintaining public relations.
- Expertise in public affairs, government relations & industry connect, press relations.
- PG in Mass Communication/ Advertising/Mktg with min 5 yrs exp in PR, Corporate communications.
- Candidates with experience in real estate industry are preferred.
Receptionist / Office Admin: Job ID (ADM-REC)
- Graduate with Good Communication Skill, having Pleasing Personality, Fluent in English
- Candidate having minimum 2 years experience as a Front Office and Administrative Executive.
- EPBX System.
- General Administration and Front Desk.
- Office Correspondence (Couriers, E-mails, Letters, Fax)
- Knowledge of MS office & Internet.
- Guest Relation.
- Act as a secretary to higher management; co-ordinate with the office staff and helping the MD in his daily schedules and providing him with instant feedback for the task assigned.
Marketing Assistant Manager - (Real Estate): Job ID (MRK-AMGR)
- Marketing of Residential, Commercial & Township projects.
- Sending News Letters / Updates on Construction of various Projects
- Should have complete knowledge of majority of dealers and their various projects.
- Accompany, guide and assist the sales executives achieve their targets.
- Should be able execute tie-ups with real estate developers.
- Achieving sales target in real estate broking.
- Awareness of local real estate market
- Graduate with min 3 to 5 years experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Should be computer literate
- Should have experience of handling a team.
Sales Executives - (IT): Job ID (MRK-EXEC)
- This position is for freshers.
- Marketing of our IT products and solutions.
- Candidate should be high in energy and Ready to learn new things
- Should have complete graduation.
- Accompany, guide and assist the sales manager achieve their targets.
- Should be able execute tie-ups with IT dealers.
- Awareness of local IT market is a plus
- Should be computer literate